26 сент. 2010 г.

New Possible Sighting of Kristen in Arizona

"Just saw Kristin Stewart at XXXX Sushi Bar :) haha!
11 hours ago
It is amazinggg!! OMG! AMAZING!! Better than anything I've had in Tucson. It actually was a close call to Sushi places Ive had in California.
11 hours ago

no. But i smiled at her and she smiled back! haha (:
I didnt want to interupt her cause her waitress already went in the back and screamed and it was obvious and she was wearing a shirt that said Get Off My DIck.
haha.so yeahhh
6 hours ago

haha (: yeaaahhh she bought ssooo much sushi.
6 hours ago

haha. yeahhh.
and I think she owns a house here. and it looked like she was with a family member or just a guy that looked related to her.

Yes shes pretty and really skinny. She has perfect skin (:
She was wearing a Beatie Boys shirt and on the back its said GET OFF MY DICK :o
I was like okkkk. haha
12 hours ago

She really pretty. And so tiny.. 6 hours ago                                                                                               Leslie D. "I saw her at the airport in Phoenix." . Sept 26th   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий